Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playsation 3 VS Wii

I really don't know why i'm doing this. The Playstations 3 is obviously better BUT I need the extra postings :).


I'll start things off with cost.
PS3 cost (On average)= 399$
Internet and other fees= 0$
Total cost=399$

Wii cost (On average)= 170$
Internet and other fees=0$
Total cost= 170$

Not much to say about this one. Wii is a lot cheaper, but is it worth it for the gameplay?

Wii 1 PS3 0

Next is gameplay
The Wii gameplay is fun.. but somewhat childish. I do like the motion sensor controllers but with no good games.. Why bother?

The Playstation 3 gameplay is very fun. Wide variety of games, but most are racing. The games are definetly not aimed for children.. And I like that.

Wii 1 PS3 1

Now onto graphics.

The Wii graphics are alright.. But they are all cartoony. Some games like Wii Golf have nice scenery.. but the graphics of the people ruin it. Not a big fan of the graphics.

The Playstation 3 graphics are supreme amongst any other system out there. As I have said in past posts, the Blu-Ray disks allow enhanced graphics to the limit.

Wii 1 PS3 2

Networking

Wii internet is very boring. It randomly matches you up with other players unless you get your buddies gamer "code." This is a very long code and I could not memorize it for the life of me. It does have full access internet though.. But you have to pay!

Playstation 3 internet is great. You can download demos, buy games and movies, and surf the internet. All for FREE!

Wii 1 PS3 3

Games

The Wii games are quite fun, but sometimes you just want to relax when playing a game.. and you can't really do that with the Wii. The controllers are what makes the Wii the Wii.

Playstation 3 games are graphic intense and have a wide variety of titles. From Motorstorm to Little Big Planet to Killzone 2 there will be a game that YOU will like.

Wii 2 PS3 4 (Tie)


Well, the PS3 won.. Let the bad comments flow in.. But please.. No "You only say the PS3 is better because you have one." Well.. I have both a PS3 and a Wii.. and this is my opinion.. Don't like it? Cry home to your mother :)



PS: Stay tuned for PS3 Vs Xbox 360! It will be a wall of text as you all seem to want thorough evidence.. So please bear with me.

4 comments:

  1. I agree that Ps3 is better than Wii but the Wii was meant for little kids henceforth the graphics and so large people and kids could get exercise so they don't get fat or fatter and lose wait and be active. Now add those points to the point war between Wii and Ps3 and see what you get. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe the ps3 is better even though I haven't played it, all I know is I hate the Wii. I like the 360, online people are a lot better plus messaging people is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Alex, but I am a little ashamed of you. You hate the Wii so much your actually putting it up against the PS3. Stop wasting our time and put the Xbox agains the PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lololoolololololoL Duh.. I needed the post :)

    ReplyDelete