Friday, May 22, 2009

Flaws.

Now, i'm not going to keep going on and on about how great the Playstation 3 is. Even the PS3 isn't perfect. I know, your shocked, your asking 'How can such a great system have flaws?' Well, everything has flaws.

I'll start off with the most annoying thing on the Playstation 3. The internet. Yes I know, I have been saying it's great and all, and don't get me wrong, it is. It's just that setting up the internet is not great. You get this annoying DNS error almost everytime unless you do everything manually. Then when you test it manually it tells you the IP adress times out. Get's you furious. But anyways..
Now the second most annoying flaw. So.. Your playing a game online, and you recieve a message on your PSN account. Your like.. oh cool a message, let's read it. Well, you get into your message, read it and try to get out, but 50% of the time it freezes right the heck up and you can't get back to your game. You can still here other people talking and you can still talk.. But you can't get back to the game. You have to restart the whole system and it totally screws up your game.

These are the only flaws I know of (other than a couple little ones.) There are NO overheating issues or anything like that. These are the only flaws.. but they sure are annoying.

PS: PS3 is still better than Xbox 360

3 comments:

  1. The second thing has never happened to me so your internet probably just sucks. What is wrong with the PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, enough of that P.S. crap, they are kinda lame. I have to agree with the connection flaws. Although the PS3 has overheated on me once. It was stuck to the carpet and it burned my hand when I tried to pick it up. BUT, that was once. I need TWO inter-cooler systems to keep my xbox running for over five hours. But thats about it. Okay, besides memory thats about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My internet is just fine. It doesn't do it all the time.. Just once in a while.

    ReplyDelete